Sunday 26 December 2010

THE JERRYS ARE COMING ! DONT PANIC DONT PANIC !

Check out "THE BASTARDS" new staff car.
A real life 1942 WWII JEEP fucking excellent ! BIG ERN ,PETE aka the MAGICIAN, THE MESSIAH, BRUNO the dog model it off pretty well. This baby is going to be our little work horse for fucking about in...perfect. Ive alway dug these since I was a nipper. Its mental to drive ,its all or nothing .Let the clutch up and hold on. Its still got all the radio kit in it and it only blood works......so expect some "BROAD SWORD CALLING DANNY BOY". Looking forward to taking the cover off and putting the windscreen down and eating some flies. Still better than eating NAZI lead I guess.










4 comments:

  1. We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Filler! I wanna drive my Jeep!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Filler!!! i bought one of them jeeps from the American Air Base at Roti in Spain, as i was leaving the base i had an accident!!, I ran over a box of popcorn & killed 2 kernels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfao ... you and Guy look like a couple of winos with Guy having jumped out in the road to stop the Jeep and beg for money

    ReplyDelete