Friday 3 December 2010

SUCKERS











Check these Stacks out. Ive alway had a bit of a thing for them and Ive always wanted to do a build with some monsters, but im in two minds and want to know what you think ? When I started out with the '31 Tudor build it was going to be a proper traditional rod. But things are starting to swing more towards a '60's FREELOADER, What with the blower and that.Its all getting mighty tall .Now Ive got these stacks ,they pretty big and im not sure if they look GT40ish as they are or I should just say fuck it and stretch them by 8-10's and have them higher that the roof line. Just go fully wildman on her. After all theres no such thing as being TOO tall when youre talking stacks. So what do you reckon ? Go ape shit or what.
Talking of Monkey men my mate Trawler has graced us with a joke that doesnt involve me :
My racing snail was losing races, so I took his shell off to make him more aerodynamic !
If anything its made him more sluggish !!!
Classic

1 comment: