Saturday 8 May 2010

josh kurpius














one of the most gifted and hardest-working snappers out there; as seen in DicE and numerous other rags, Mr Josh Kurpius.I really like the last 2.



If you like this lot, have a look at his blog 'kemosabe and the lodge', from where these are stolen with my apologies.



In case you hadn't noticed, most of the stuff on the blog this week has been nicked off other sites and blogs, and cobbled together on my lunchbreaks at work. I have exams over the next week or so on which my life depends, or it feels that way anyhow. so, 'los bastardos' will be getting more original and more about 'us' shortly after they finish- but in the meantime, thanks for your patience and continued support. remember, contributions from followers and viewers are always most welcome; if you're reading this, you're part of the team already. peace out.




No comments:

Post a Comment