Sunday 8 August 2010

TRAWLER AND SEAN WHAT A COUPLE OF STARS

Alright alright so every other bugger has already put up their pic's of the Hayride but I cant get my photos of the camera ! Yea bloody great. Everyone agrees that the Hayride truly is the show of shows.Man I loved it.They one chills out and has a fucking good laugh.No attitude or look how hard I am routines.Great.Those EXECUTIONERS did a fine job...well done lads and ladettes.

Nice to see Trawler and his crew.Infact the only photo I could download is one of him and his mate Sean.Classic

2 comments:

  1. Surely you are mistaken, this photo is off your mobile from the weekend before when you were “hanging out’ with Max Mosely at one of his exclusive Nazi sex parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really ? Let me just check that photo again...........no no that definately you.Ive seen you before.Like the hair by the way,it suits you.X

    ReplyDelete