Tuesday 1 December 2009

signed up to CHOP CULT

No pictures...but just 'putting it out there', I've signed up as 'los bastardos' to this most excellent new forum. I'm kinda short on time- and really should be reading my law books now rather than writing this- but can see I'll be spending a bit of time over there. Definitely a lot of like-minded folk, and sportster is most definitely spoken there.
I was hoping to get 'los bastardos' on their featured blog list, of course (as usual) I've jumped the gun and generally got excited too quick (no sniggering at the back). They've wisely said let's see how thing go for a few months...so I REALLY need plenty of project, road and feature shots to keep it going. Because 'los bastardos' WILL remain true to the ideal of featuring predominantly OUR bikes, cars, tats, stuff and whatever else.
Rant over! Now where's that law book...I need to sleep...

and most important, massive shout to 'one speed' who's signed up to the blog. Sir, I salute your clearly-impeccable taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment