Wednesday 9 June 2010

chop that frickin' mercury

random merc goodness from google. tho filler's stocker is still nicer.
on another note-summer and my tax disc are finally here! back on the road...tho every time i ride to work it bleedin' pisses down. managed to fix my pesky rear brake switch the other day, the bike proceeded to reward my efforts by deciding to shed the brake light lens. bastard.
also hello to erica from my work, a top bird who is also soon to be proud owner of a beautiful Indian 741. pics to me please erica, sebo_brown@hotmail.com, to share with the bastardos crew, and should you feel the need to include a few of your brother's collection of Springfield's finest, please do so.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck off ! My Merc's not stock its all bagged and everything.I is a gangsta now, I is gotta go pimpin with me bitches.SUCKER

    ReplyDelete