Tuesday 1 June 2010

FLANDERS BAGGING

Ok Ok so I havent put much time in for a while and have been letting SEB aka THE LAWMAN carry all the weight.But I can live with that.
The Mercury airbagging project is well under way thanks to my mate Flander (The airbag Yoda).Only a few problems with the wrong bits getting set over from the good old U.S of A. I would have been on the road last week ready to showcase the Bournemouth Ink tattoo convension if it wasnt for those DAMN YANKS ! But thats always how it goes when you need something to a deadline.Anyway it'll get there soon enough now theres no rush.

This is Flanders daily driver.......SWEEEET.

Right Im off to collect an Airstream from the docks if anyone is interested ? Let me know and I'll send you some pics.

Whats the difference between PMT and BSE ?

One attacks the cows brain and sends it fucking mental and the other is some kind of farming problem.

3 comments:

  1. Its no wonder they got your parts wrong its the wrong sort of Merc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah here he is the comedy genius.So how are ya then Tarzan ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good. somebody had to say it Merc-Merc. See what I did there, eh, eh?

    Have you been down Boscombe to get the Burgers and sausages for my arrival later this month!

    ReplyDelete